Company: Verizon Data Services India Pvt Ltd
Verizon has inherited an illustrious tradition of Innovation from its past. Formed out of a merger by the GTE and Bell Atlantic companies and with a lineage starting from the Bell Telephone company started by Alexander Graham Bell in 1877, brand Verizon came into existence in 2000. Verizon operates America’s largest 4G LTE network and most reliable 3G network.
Verizon Wireless operates America’s most reliable wireless network, serving 102 million customer connections across the US. We also provide converged communications, information and entertainment services over America’s most advanced fiber-optic network, and deliver integrated business solutions to customers in more than 150 countries.
Company Website: www.verizon.com
Positions: Executive Assistant
Experience: 1-3 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Performing ad-hoc project-related duties as requested.
- Handling sensitive information requiring a high degree of discretion and absolute confidentiality
- Greeting visitors and accommodating their needs as necessary.
- Scheduling and arranging meetings and appointments.
- Communicating Verizon guest processes to visitors (e.g., parking, arrival time and location).
- Finding new ways to increase office efficiencies and better ways to support the team.
- Preparing reports, presentations, proposals, and correspondence as required.
- Handling all logistics related to any Town Halls/meetings/events.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and good judgment.
- Capability to effectively interact with senior level management.
- Capability to be a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, proven ability to work independently.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands…Read more>>