TS SET Notification 2018: Telangana State Eligibility Test Notification has recently released by Government of Telangana on official website. As per notification, Osmania University will conduct TS SET 2018 for various posts. This is good chance for candidates who are seeking jobs in Telangana State Government. Job aspirants who have completed their Master Degree or its equivalent from a recognized board are eligible for this TS SET 2018 Exam. candidates those who are willing to apply for TS SET Notification 2018 candidates can apply through the online mode on or before the last date of application form.
Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for TS SET Exam 2018 can check the official notification before applying. For other information like Telangana State Eligibility Test notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply for TS SET check the following details.
Details of TS SET Notification 2018
Organization Name: Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana State
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Name of Examination: Telangana State Eligibility Test
Job location: Telangana
Eligibility Criteria for TS SET 2018
- Master Degree or its equivalent from a recognized board
- However, check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Refer the official notification for age limit details.
- Telangana State Eligibility Test
Mode of Payment
- Online – credit/ debit card/Net banking/EBS
Mode of Application
How to Apply Online for Telangana State Eligibility Test
- Go to official website (i.e) www.telanganaset.org (or) www.osmania.ac.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Date of Notification||09.03.2018|
|Stating date for submission of online application||14.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||14.04.2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee||24.04.2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee||04.05.2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee
(For Hyderabad centre only)
|Download of Hall Tickets||25.06.2018|
|Date of Examination||15.07.2018|
Source by dailyrecruitment…Share: