State Bank of India, SBI has invited candidates to apply for Specialist Officer posts. Candidates who want to apply for the post can visit the official site at SBI at sbi.co.in. The last date to apply for SO posts is till June 12, 2019. A total of 65 posts will be filled up through this recruitment drive.
SBI SO Posts: Important Dates
- Opening date of application: May 21, 2019
- Closing date of application: June 12, 2019
SBI SO Posts: Vacancy Details
- Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II): 56 Posts
- Manager Analyst: 06 Posts
- Advisor for Fraud Management: 03 Posts
SBI SO Posts: Eligibility Criteria
- Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II): Candidates should possess MBBS degree from any recognized University / College approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Manager Analyst: Candidates should possess Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA(Finance) or Equivalent/ PGDM(Finance) or Equivalent.
- Advisor for Fraud Management: The candidate should be a retired IPS (Indian Police Service) Officer / State Police Service Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police and should have worked in / handled Vigilance / Economic Offences/ Cyber Crime departments.
SBI SO Posts: Selection Process
The selection process will comprise of shortlisting and interview. Candidates who will fulfill minimum qualification and experience will be called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, the adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Candidates who want to apply for the post will have to pay Rs 750/- as application fee if belonging to General/OBC/EWS category and Rs 125/- if belonging to SC/ST/PWD category. Candidates can check for more details from the official site SBI at sbi.co.in.