RBS Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Trainee Analyst|
|Salary||Rs 2,46,000 PA|
|Venue Date||14 April 2018|
- 2014/2015/2016/2017 pass outs. Immediate Joining.
- Candidates with any experience up to 2yrs if interested can also apply if they can join in one month
- BA/B.Com,BBA,BCS[Secretary Course],BSc(Physics,Math’s & Statistics)
- No Current arrears. No Cut off %.
- No Training cost is involved.
- Outside Kerala students are also eligible
- Bond: No Bond
- Shift timing: 12.30 to 9.30 (OR) 2 Pm to 12 Pm.Drop facility at 9.PM and 12 PM
Note: BTech/BCA/MCA/PG NOT eligible.
- Ensure timely and accurate closure of assigned tasks and activities, perform all functions in line with internal and external targets
- Ensure queries are investigated accurately and raised with the relevant parties without delay and escalate where needed, review manual or ineffective processes which could be automated, or enhanced, to enable the provision of superior client support
- Build and maintain key relationships with colleagues across Operations and Front Office, ensure zero error rates through accuracy and controls adherence
- Continuous process improvement, investigate root cause of issues, discrepancies and strive to prevent its recurrence through various initiatives
- Understand and follow the escalation matrix and levels both internally and externally, assisting and respond to ad-hoc queries and from key WCRS stakeholders
- Online test Aptitude, duration is 45 mnts , based on Aptitude [Logical/Numerical] and Verbal [Grammer/ passage/ comprehension etc.]
How to apply RBS Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive at following venue on 14 April 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 14th April 2018 Reporting Time: 9.00 AM to 12 Noon
Muthoot Institute of Science & Technology,
Varikoli, Thirpunithura-Muvattupuzha Highway,
Carry the following to test venue:
- Two copies of RESUME
- Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
- 2 passport size photographs
- Examination fees to be paid to SHREDS
- College ID/Any other Photo ID.
Source by freshersvoice..Share: