ONGC Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Oil and Natural Gas Corporation inviting applications for the positions of Junior Project Associates.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 22nd, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Junior Project Associates – 02
ONGC Energy Centre invites applications from bright, young enthusiastic engineering/science graduates/postgraduates from reputed institutes in the country, for a fixed tenure assignment by ONGC Energy Centre Trust. The details of the vacancy are as under:
1. Position: Junior Project Associates- Biotechnology in Energy Projects
2. Eligibility Criteria: M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Bioenergy related field + 4 years’ experience in Bioenergy Domain. Preference will be given to candidates with Ph.D. ‘Microbiology/ Biotechnology and those who have done work on Bio-methanation, Biofuels. Ph.D. duration will be considered as research experience.
3. Compensation: Total remuneration on CTC Basis will be Rs. 9.0 Lakhs per annum. The CTC may be enhanced to Rs. 9.9 Lakh per annum on successful completion of 2 years.
4. Terms of Engagement: The Junior Project Associate will be initially engaged for a period of two years. The tenure of engagement may be extended by another two years on yearly basis, subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of the Project. The total duration of engagement as a Junior Project Associate can be up to a maximum of four years.
5. Job Description and Responsibilities:
(i) Upscaling of the studies in the bioreactor and subsequent testing of the developed process in the fields by carrying out experiment/ job execution in actual oil wells.
(ii) To carry out column, gas chromatography, HPLC, FTIR analysis, etc.
(iii) Interpretation of experimental data and preparation of project related documents including reports, etc.
(iv) Preparation and review of patent application and further processing for filing patent.
(v) nterpretation of experimental data and reviewing of project related documents including reports, etc. for in-house and collaborative projects.
ONGC Energy Centre, 8th Floor, Core-3 and 4, SCOPE Minar, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi-110 092.
Applicants will be considered through a two tier selection procedure i.e. screening of Application Formats, followed by Interview of Short listed candidates…..Read More>>