Do you know that by using missed call facility of mutual fund companies, you can know the Mutual Fund Valuation via SMS instantly at free of cost? Many people are unaware of this facility provided by Mutual Fund Companies.
This facility is available anytime, anywhere in India round the clock.
This is the total cost-effective way of knowing the mutual fund balance instantly. You may check the valuations of your investments when you have internet access. However, if you are sitting in a remote area where there is no access to the internet or you are out of internet facility, then such missed call facility will help you a lot.
What are the details you will get it by giving a missed call?
1) Your Folio(s) Details
2) The total valuation of your Folio(s)
3) Scheme-wise valuation(s) for your investment(s)
4) Few AMCs provide facility to send the statement to your registered Email Id too.
Eligibility to know Mutual Fund Valuation with Missed Call facility
It is free but it does not mean all can avail of this facility. There are certain eligibility conditions and they are as below.
- The facility is available only for folio(s) where you hold any units.
- The mobile number has to be registered in the folio(s).
- For receipt of account statement, the email ID has to be registered in the folio(s).
Missed Call Facility – Know Mutual Fund Valuation via SMS instantly
Now let me explain you the procedure to know the mutual fund valuation via SMS instantly at free of cost.
- Give a missed call to respective Mutual Fund Companies provided Missed Call facility numbers (I shared the list below) from your registered mobile number. You may prefix “+91” to the number if you are not able to get through or if you are dialing from a registered international mobile number.
- You will hear a message acknowledging receipt of your missed call.
- You will shortly receive SMS on your registered mobile number providing scheme-wise valuation(s) along with total valuation.
- The details will be received for all your folio(s) where you hold any units and the aforesaid mobile number is registered.
- If email ID is also registered, then the account statement will be additionally received for the folio(s) on your registered email ID.
- If your mobile number is not registered, you shall receive an SMS stating the same with a request to get the mobile number registered with us in the folio(s).
List of numbers of Mutual Fund Companies to know Mutual Fund Valuation via SMS instantly
Here is the numbers with respective AMCs whereby giving a missed call, you can know Mutual Fund Valuation via SMS instantly at free of cost.