Xiaomi’s Mi Super Sale which was originally announced to conclude on December 13 has been extended for five more days. If you missed the enticing deals available on several Xiaomi branded smartphones, here’s another opportunity for you to grab the offers. The Mi Super Sale will now end on December 18, 2019.
During the sale period, interested customers can avail no-cost EMI options, the bank offers and up to Rs 12,000 discount on a bunch of phones such as Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi K20 Pro, Poco F1, Mi A3, Redmi Go, to name a few. ICICI Bank Credit cardholders can additionally avail 5 per cent instant discount on EMI payments.
Mi Super Sale top deals
- Redmi Go: During the sale, Redmi Go will be available at a reduced price of Rs 4,499 for the single 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage model.
- Poco F1: The phone can be bought at Rs 14,999 for the basic 6GB+128GB storage model and Rs 18,999 for higher 8GB+ 256GB storage variant.
- Redmi K20 Pro: The K20 Pro is available at Rs 25,999, as opposed to its launch price of Rs 27,999.
- Redmi Note 7S: The device will be up for grabs at a discounted price of Rs 8,999, down from its launch price of Rs 9,999.
- Redmi Note 7 Pro: The popular Note 7 Pro will be sold at its lowest price of Rs 10,999 during the Mi Super Sale. The company claims that the handset is retailing with up to Rs 5,000 off.