The Union government and even the State governments have made Aadhaar card mandatory to avail benefits of several government schemes. You will be deprived of the benefits during the coronavirus crisis if you have lost your Aadhaar card or misplaced somewhere. However, there is no reason for you to be worried. You can simply order Aadhaar reprint even if your mobile number is not registered in Aadhaar as the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has made provisions to order a reprint.
- Visit the UIDAI website and select “Order Aadhaar Reprint.”
- Enter your Aadhaar number/EID/VID.
- Enter security code and click on ‘My Mobile Number is not registered.’
- Enter the mobile number on which you wish to receive OTP.
- Enter the OTP received, check T&C checkbox and submit.
- Click on make payment.
- Select the online payment mode and pay.
- Download and save the acknowledgment slip having your SRN.
- Aadhaar Letter will be delivered to registered address.