Infosys Recruitment 2021 for Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; MCA | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Infosys Recruitment 2021 for Freshers: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys Recruitment 2021 for FreshersInfosys is the second-largest India-based IT services company by 2014 revenues, and the fifth largest employer of H-1B visa professionals in the United States in FY 2013. On 15 February 2015, its market capitalisation was ₹ 263,735 crores ($42.51 billion), making it India’s sixth largest publicly traded company.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: Application Security – VAPT
Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; MCA
- Conduct network/ System vulnerability assessments using tools to evaluate attack vectors, identify system vulnerabilities and provide appropriate remediation plans for mitigation of the identified vulnerabilities.
- Conduct Application vulnerability assessments for web applications/ SAP applications, identify and report vulnerabilities, provide recommendation and track closure of identified vulnerabilities.
- Perform Configuration compliance assessments for Endpoints/ Assets /network devices and help maintain the security settings at compliant level with Specific Security Standards
- Perform regular monitoring of patch compliance of the assets in the network, Analyze Patch Advisories and provide remediation steps for the stakeholders.
- Prepare a dashboard for patch health of the systems in scope.
- Participate in POC of various new technologies and tools and develop feature comparison charts
- Performing comprehensive review and threat adversary modelling for web applications.