Company: Indian Army
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Commander-in-Chief of the army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, a Five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour.
The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity, defending the nation from external aggression and threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders.
Company Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 132nd Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in Jan 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
Positions: Technical Graduate Course (TGC-131)
Total Vacancies: 40
- Civil – 10 posts
- Architecture – 1 post
- Mechanical – 3 posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics – 4 posts
- Computer Sc & Engg /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc – 9 posts
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication/ Opto Electronics – 6 posts
- Aeronautical/ Avionic – 2 posts
- Aerospace – 1 post
- Nuclear Technology – 1 post
- Automobile – 1 post
- Laser Technology – 1 post
- Industrial/ Manufacturing – 1 post
Salary: Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/- PM
Job Location: Across India…..Read More>>