Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is still the dominant player in the country’s life insurance market. For the benefit of its lakhs of policyholders, LIC is offering e-Services so that they can check policy status online, pay premiums using digital payment methods, etc.
According to LIC, after registering for e-Services, a customer can avail services that are available at a branch office.
How to register for LIC e-Services?
- Visit www.licindia.in and Click on “Customer Portal”
- If you have not registered earlier for Customer Portal, click on “New user”. In the next screen, you will be required to choose the user id and password of your choice and submit.
- Login through this newly created user id and click on the option of ‘Basic Services’ – “Add Policy”
- Enroll all your remaining policies.
- At this stage all the Basic Services will be available under your enrolled policies.
- Benefits of LIC e-Services
- By registering online, one can avail the following benefits.
- Policyholders can check the due dates of premiums. It will help in timely payment of dues.
- One can pay premiums using internet banking, debit card, credit card, etc
- A policyholder can review the status and updates related to registered policies
- In case, if a customer has taken any loan against the policy, one can check the loan details also
- A policyholder can check important details like bonus status, claims status, revival quotation, premium paid certificate, claim history, grievance registration, etc.
Other important details related to LIC e-Services
All the customers of LIC who have a policy on his/her life or on the life of his/her minor children are eligible for online registration….Read more>>