HAL Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Diploma Technician, BAMEC, Technician|
Diploma Technician/ BAMEC: Rs.38,410/Month
|Last Date||1 May 2018|
HAL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Diploma Technician: Diploma In Mechanical
- Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Certificate (BAMEC)
- In addition to the above Qualification, training / Experience in Rotary Wing / Helicopters will be preferred.
- Note: Kindly note that Diploma in Mechanical is not eligible to apply for this post
- ITI & NAC in relevant trade.
- The relevant trades are ElectroPlater, Machinist, Painter, Fitter, Heat Treat Operator, Welder.
Note: Candidates possessing higher qualifications than the required qualification indicated in the Advertisement / Notification against the respective post need not apply.
Age limit(As on 01.05.2018): Below 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- For SC / ST – 5 years
- For OBC (NonCreamy Layer) – 3 years
- For Persons with Disability (PWD)- 10 years(General), 13 years (OBC), 15 years (SC/ST)
HAL Post wise vacancies: 25 Posts
- Diploma Technician (Mechanical) – 2 Posts
- BAMEC (Mechanical) – 1 Post
- Technician (ElectroPlater) – 2 Posts
- Technician (CNC Machinist) – 4 Posts
- Technician (Painter) – 4 Posts
- Technician (Fitter) – 7 Posts
- Technician (Heat Treat Operator) – 4 Posts
- Technician (Welder) – 1 Post
HAL Recruitment Selection process:
- The minimum percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination i.e. Diploma or ITI & NAC as the case may be in the respective trades/ disciplines is mentioned as UR / OBC – 60% & above and SC/ST/PWD 50% & above.
- The candidates for the written test, based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination (Diploma or ITI & NAC) prescribed for a particular trade/discipline.
- Selection of the candidates shall be done based on the marks scored in the written test in the order of merit.
Scheme of Examination:
- The Written Test will be of 2 ½ hours duration.
- The test will be in three parts, comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- There will be no negative marking in the written test.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|English & Reasoning||40|
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment: The application fee is to be deposited in the name of “HAL- Helicopter Division (Recruitment Account)” bearing account number 36566499939 at any core banking branches of State Bank of India (SBI) only in the prescribed challan.
Note: Candidates are required to pay applicable amount towards Bank commission (if any) for depositing fee at other than SBI, HAL Branch, Bangalore.
Examination Centre: Bangalore.
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 1 May 2018 and send a print out of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 10 May 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
The Deputy General Manager (HR),
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Helicopter Division, Vimanapura Post,
Bangalore – 560 017,