Company: Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL Kochi)
DRDO Recruitment 2020: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Naval Physical & Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL) is engaged in the development of Sound Navigation And Ranging (SONAR) and allied technologies. The thrust areas of R&D of the NPOL are signal processing, electronics, engineering systems, transducers, materials and oceanography. NPOL is an ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Applied Electronics/ Opto Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Photonics
- Computer Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engg/ Rubber Technology/ Polymer Technology/ Nanotechnology Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Polymer Chemistry/Polymer Science/ Material Science
- Oceanography/ Ocean Technology/ Meteorology/ Physics/Applied Physics
Total Vacancies: Not disclosed
Experience: Freshers……Read More>>