DM/Manager – Talent Acquisition & Management
||DM/Manager – Talent Acquisition & Management
||Mumbai – HO
||Responsible for designing & executing the Talent landscape for Company (South & West) and administer the People Processes for all Corporate Office Functions.
|Financial Accountability (cost/revenue with exclusive authority)
||1. Recruitment & Induction cost (Corporate)
2. Training and L&D cost (Corporate)
3. Budgets for identified talent management initiatives
|Organizational Relationship & Reporting Structure
||General Manager – People Resources
|No. of Indirect Reports
|Areas of Responsibility
||Description of responsibility
|Planning/ Strategy 3-1-Q
- Understands and implements the 3-1-Q plan.
- Support implementation of the quarter-on-quarter plan.
|Key functional responsibilities
- Develop an effective Recruitment and Succession Planning Framework which is aligned to the Manpower Planning Framework. (This excludes Retail Operations related planning and recruitment process).
- Initiate new talent acquisition strategies & optimize the effectiveness of existing selection mechanisms.
- Forecast manpower requirement and ensure manning across all functions and levels as per the agreed norms.
- Ensure selection of right talent based on personal qualities and professional capabilities, keeping in consideration job fitment and culture fitment aspects.
- Adhere to hiring specification and hiring SLA for all new hires/replacements.
- Monitor plan vs. the actual hiring on a monthly / Quarterly / annual basis.
- Evaluate recruitment methods and sources for effectiveness (for example, return on investment [ROI], cost per hire, time to fill).
- Ensure creation and updation of job descriptions, competency profiles at all levels in the organization, in order to create role clarity and integration of the recruitment and selection process with the other HR processes like – Performance management, Talent development and management.
- Manage the communication of the employer brand to all relevant external stakeholders (campus relationships, lateral recruits) for effective hiring.
- Design processes, communication mechanisms that enhance the candidate experience.
- Conduct competitive intelligence by reviewing competitors’ employer branding strategies and determining availability of specific talent profiles.
- Provide consultative functional expertise across multiple talent acquisition domain areas to include best practices, legal developments, emerging trends, technology and industry benchmarks.
- Leverage MIS to gather strategic inputs for manpower planning & talent sourcing for future.
- Ensure adherence to operating budget for recruitment.
- Build and maintain a database to create a candidate pipeline for current and future hiring needs.
- Design talent development initiatives and partner with domain experts/ learning specialists/ industry counterparts to enhance effectiveness of learning programs.
- Support and partner with Function Heads to create career paths and execute succession plans.
- Create and drive execution of people engagement processes for the
- Support restaurant solutions group in design and execution of talent management plans for restaurant employees
- Review roles, grade structure, overlaps & redundancies on an ongoing basis and make case for optimizing manning numbers where there is need
||23. Perform the role of a people manager for the direct reports :
a. Manage and support recruitment, set KRA’s for direct reports, monitor overall department KRA’s, conduct performance appraisal
b. Oversee team development and drive motivation levels of the team
c. Monitor team welfare, facilitate complaint resolution to manage efficiency levels and drive timely delivery of all operational targets
d. Develop talent within the team by providing consistent direction and support to achieve stretch targets
(Within the Organization)
|1. All Internal functions
(Outside the Organization)
- Third party vendors
||India – West & South
||MBA with a specialization in Human Resources
|Specific Certification (if Any)
|Preferred Total Experience
||7 – 8 years overall experience & 3 years at mid-managerial level with good understanding of recruitment and talent management. Should have had exposure to assessment centres, talent Management frameworks and behavioural assessments.
|Preferred Relevant Experience
||Retail or Hospitality experience would be an add on
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org