Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021:- Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
Positions: Graduate Trainee
Salary: INR 2.52 LPA
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Any 3 years Graduation program
- 50 % in X, XII, Diploma, UG, No Standing Arrears. Max Gap 2 Years. PG Not eligible.
- Responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on premise products like Windows, Azure, MS Office and other business applications to our global customers
- Collaborate with 5.6+ Million Users globally to ensure seamless functioning of business
- Work in partnership with various business domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Communications, Media, Retail, HealthCare, Life Sciences, Technology Consulting etc.
- Provide expert solutions on infrastructure, applications, hardware and software installations and networking queries
- Accountable for gathering information through client conversation and ensuring optimal resolution
- Engage in business interactions with end users to provide innovative approaches
- Evaluate the critical needs of the users and provide quality deliverables to enhance user satisfaction
- Clarify user queries and work collaboratively to ensure there is no business impact
- Using high level of problem solving and critical thinking skills to engage in time-bound tasks
- Industry standard business hours with rotational shifts to support global customers
- Delivery locations across India encouraging relocation based on business requirement
- Good communication skills & Should be open to work in flexible shifts…Read more>>