Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2019: (CTS) scheduled to hire for the post of Engineer Trainee Service Desk for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc – 2018 & 2019 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2019:
List of current openings in Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Apply Link|
|Engineer Trainee(Direct Drive)||Cognizant Off Campus Drive for Engineer Trainee|
|Engineer Trainee(Through AMCAT)||Cognizant Off Campus Drive for Engineer Trainee – Service Desk at Across India|
Cognizant Off Campus Drive for Engineer Trainee:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|CTC-Salary||Rs 3.38 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||9 Dec 2019(Chennai)/ 16 Dec 2019(Salem)|
|Interview Date||14 Dec 2019(Chennai)/21 Dec 2019 (Salem)|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course)
- Batch: 2018/2019 passed out
- 50% in 10th ,12th ,UG & PG
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Work Location: Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain.
- Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues.
- SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers.
- The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- The Apt candidate should have the basic understanding of concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
- Online Test round.
- Group Discussion.
- Technical Interview.
- Voice Assessment.
- HR Interview……..Read More>>