BIS Recruitment 2018: Bureau of Indian Standards shortly called for BIS has officially released notification to fill 103 Graduate Engineer Trainee, Science Graduate Trainee and Diploma Trainee Posts. Candidates who are searching for Trainee Vacancies at BIS, you can check the complete details on this page. Eligible candidates may apply for this post through Online until 25.04.2018. The Bureau of Indian Standards Jobs Notification is a good news for the unemployed candidates. So, interested aspirants may check the detailed Notification from official website.
Candidates must note down that while submitting the online application form, the aspirants must ensure that whether he/she is fulfilling every eligibility norms as mentioned in official notification or not. We are shared other information like BIS Recruitment Notification 2018, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply BIS Job check the following details.
Organization Name: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)Details of BIS Recruitment 2018
Job Category: State Govt. Job
Total Vacancies: 103
Job Location: Across India
Vacancy Details for BIS Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||43||Rs. 35000 (Per Month)|
|Science Graduate Trainee||22||Rs. 35000 (Per Month)|
|Diploma Trainee||38||Rs. 30000 (Per Month)|
Eligibility criteria for BIS Trainee Posts
- Graduate, Master Degree and Diploma or Equivalent in concerned discipline from recognized university/institute.
- Check official notification for further details of educational qualification.
- Online Examination.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode
How to apply online for BIS Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website and then Recruitment Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||26.03.2018|
|Last date of online application||25.04.2018|
Source by dailyrecruitment.