Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Program Manager to shape the future of a new business at Amazon. If you are customer obsessed, agile, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce, this opportunity will appeal to you.
The position is based in Amazon’s India office located in Bangalore and reports into Product Management and Category leadership team.
– Assist in launching a new business on Amazon.in, which is customer-facing, seller-facing, and is financially impactful.
– Support the India category teams in increasing Amazon’s selection with an objective to enhance customer experience
– Coordinate with global teams to build the business on the Indian market place
– Continuously work to improve the shopping experience for our customers through customer service improvement initiatives.
– Engage with multiple teams from a variety of different functions including category teams, global teams, product development & design teams.
– Efficient and quick Implementation of the product, pricing and process frameworks along with focus on continuous improvement
– You will move fast, innovate, and find ways to simplify.
– You will run the metrics reports to monitor Imports performance.
Basic Qualifications (not in any specific order)
– MBA from a premier Indian or international business school.
– 4 to 6 years of work experience with at least 2 years of experience in a sales / project management role
– Proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination
– Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with cross functional interactions. Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills.
– Self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, strong ownership and high commitment.
– Enjoy working a startup environment, with a history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills. Skilled in collaborative management environment, succeeding through regular meetings and clear formal and informal communication with members of various teams.
– The person will be point of contact for categories, compliance and seller teams and must therefore be comfortable and confident liaising with multiple teams and senior leaders.
Source by iimjobsShare: