Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd planned to conduct Off Campus Drive to hire Non Engineering 2020,2021 Batch graduates. The more details about Accenture off campus drive given below.
Accenture Off Campus Event 2021:
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021 for Non Engineering Graduates:
|Job Role||Multiple Roles|
|Salary (CTC)||upto Rs 2.4 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram|
|Drive Date||Announced Later|
- All streams/branches of B.Sc, BCA, B.A, B.Com and BBA – 2020 and 2021 graduate
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India…Read more>>