Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: Application Development Associate (level 12)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Event Location: Bangalore
- Course: BE/ B.Tech (all streams) and MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019
- Degree Percentage: Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA and above (from first till eight semesters – i.e. all semesters)
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
- Candidates from Accenture’s aligned in-campus hiring colleges during 2018 and 2019 will not be eligible for current hiring drive. Any such candidate processed can be withheld from the process and even from onboarding due to misrepresentation and participating in our process
- Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Candidates to register on eLitmus shared link with their details, followed by Accenture shared registration link
- After reviewing candidate’s eligibility (based on registration), Accenture will release admit card containing information on event location, date of event and mandatory documents required for attending the drive.
- To participate in Accenture hiring process candidates need to carry following mandatory documents:
- (a) Admit card issued by Accenture
- (b) Original and relevant documents as specified in Accenture admit card……Read more>>