Senior Corporate Strategy & Development resource who will work with Chief Strategy officer and senior BU leaders and drive strategic initiatives such as identification and pursuit of strategic business opportunities (e.g., new market entry), partnerships and inorganic opportunities.
– He/She will also play a key role in developing long-range strategic plans for the company.
The position is located in the Mumbai (Corporate headquarters).
Specific roles and responsibilities:
– Play a key role in identifying new client markets and value propositions. Leads the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementing of strategic business objectives. Defines strategies, and tactics.
– Works closely with the business and capability creation teams in identifying and executing critical business partnerships
– Analyze industry trends, including competitive markets, verticals, and regulatory/compliance to develop analysis around investment areas.
– Evaluate new strategic business opportunities, initiatives, mergers, acquisitions, and/or joint ventures.
– Develop business cases, including strategy, financial and business analysis, modeling, cost savings/synergies, valuations, and delivering management-level analyses and recommendations to the executive team and WNS Board based on sound business and financial analyses.
– Post Merger integration effort- planning and execution
– Tracking and monitoring performance vs. key strategic initiatives
Source by iimjobs