United Health Group Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Junior Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
United Health Group Recruitment 2018:
|Business Unit||Optum Technology|
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer – ASP.Net, MVC, C#|
- Customer Centricity – Strives to exceed the customer expectations through error free and timely deliverables
- Communication – Communicates clearly and concisely on a routine basis (verbally and in writing)
- Collaboration & Team Work – Works collaboratively with other members of the team by sharing ideas and information
- Excellence in Execution – Works hard to meets the goals/ targets given to him, and is motivated by opportunities for reward and recognition
- Innovation – Explores alternative approaches to achieving objectives
- Learning & Applying – Focusses on learning and development as per the feedback provided for enhancing one’s own performance
- Good Knowledge on Microsoft .NET development using C#
- Good Knowledge on OOPS, inheritance, interface, events, delegates
- Good Knowledge on ASP.net, ADO.net, SQL, Trigger, SPs
- Junior Software Engineer is part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft development stack.
- The Junior Software Engineer is expected to understand the design and be involved in development and testing stages of the SDLC cycle for tasks assigned to them from project modules of low complexity.
Source by freshersvoice…Share: