TCS Walk-in Details:
|Job Role||Citizen Service Executive (CSE)|
|Batch||2015, 2016, 2017|
|Salary||Rs 1.75 to 2.0 LPA|
|Venue Date||12 to 14 June 2018|
- BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA (with minimum 45% and above only)
- Freshers preferred (2015, 2016 & 2017 Pass-outs)
- Decent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good personality and customer handling skills
- Proficient in English and Local language (Kannada)
- Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy
- Full time courses only can be considered.
- No calling, No Selling, Completely Operational role
- Age – 21 – 26 Yrs
- Not more than 2 years gap during education or employment in total
- Candidates from technical background need not to apply (ex: BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech & M.Sc candidates need not to apply).
- Candidates who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
How to apply TCS Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates attend this walk-in drive at following venue on 12 June to 14 June 2018.
Venue Date: 12th June to 14th June 2018 Time: 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM
Passport Seva Kendra
#45 Prestige Libra
Diagonally opposite to Urvasi theatre
Lalbagh Road, Bangalore.
Contact Person: Ganga Sankar
Passport Seva Kendra, Saiarcade
Survey No:56/P, Devarabisanahalli
Marathahalli outer ring road
Contact Person: Mahesh Vandal
- One Photograph (Passport Size)
- Copy of Address proof, PAN (PAN is mandatory)
- Class 10 Mark-Sheet
- Class 12 Mark-Sheet
- Bachelor Degree Mark-Sheets, Provisional or Degree Certificate
- PG Mark-Sheets, Provisional or PG Certificate
Source by freshersvoiceShare: