Southern Railway Recruitment 2017, Southern Railway Has Invited Application Form For Honorary Visiting Specialists Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Southern Railway Official Notification and Apply offline before or On 15-07-2017. More details of Southern Railway Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Post Name :
1. Carriage and Wagon Workshop/Perambur- Fresher’s & Ex. ITI – 300
2. Electrical Workshop/Perambur – FRESHERS& Ex.ITI – 138
3. Loco Works/Perambur -Ex.ITI – 53
4. Engineering Workshop/Arakkonam -Ex.ITI – 28
5. Chennai Division – ELS/AJJ -Ex.ITI – 13
6. Chennai Division – RS/AVD -Ex.ITI – 17
7. Chennai Division – RSITBM -Ex.ITI – 60
8. Chennai Division – DSLlTNP -Ex.ITI – 14
9. Chennai Division – C&W/BBQ -Ex.ITI – 15
10. Chennai Division – RS/RPM -Ex.ITI – 17
11. Railway Hospital/Perambur –Fresher & Ex.ITI – 03
Candidate Minimum qualification will be Post Doctoral qualification 10th / 12th / ITI or equivalent or Post-Graduate degree from a recognized University.
Age Limit : 15 to 24 Years As on 15-06-2017
Pay Scale : Rs. 5700/- 1st Year, Rs. 6500/- 2nd Year, Rs. 7350/- 3rd & 4th Year, Rs. 5900/- 1st Year, Rs. 6700/- 2nd Year, Rs. 7550/- 3rd Year (Diesel Mechanic Trade) During Training shall be offered to the candidates.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Merit List,Personal Interview.
How To Apply : All Eligible Interested candidates may apply in http://www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. on or before 15.07.2017.
Postal Address :
WORKSHOP PERSONNEL OFFICER, OFFICE OF THE CHIEF WORKSHOP MANAGER,
CARRIAGE AND WAGON WORKS, SOUTHERN RAILWAY,
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 15.07.2017
About Southern Railway :
The Southern Railway, headquartered at Chennai Central, is one of the 17 zones of Indian Railways. It is the earliest of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways created in independent India. It was created on 14 April 1951 by merging three state railways, namely, the Madras and Southern Mahratta Railway, the South Indian Railway Company, and the Mysore State Railway. The South Indian Railway was originally created in the British colonial times as Great Southern India Railway Co founded in Britain in 1853 and registered in 1859. Its original headquarters was in Tiruchirappalli (Trichy) and was registered as a company in London only in 1890.
Source by freshersjobsway…Share: