The Strategic Engagement Manager has the goal of ensuring that needs and expectations of the assigned customers are met by the software solutions offered by the company.
– Reach to the revenue/sales goals in a set of named accounts.
– Prepare, implement and execute business plan for the Strategic Solutions and update the plan on a quarterly basis
– Network with principal companies with whom we partner — BlueCoat, Nutamix, Symantec, Veritas, VMware, etc. & Apple in case of Mobility.
– Prospect, develop, up-sell, cross-sell and generate new business opportunities with the assigned accounts.
– Promote and engage Strategic Solutions with multiple contacts in the assigned accounts.
– Respond in a timely and complete manner to ongoing RFPs to achieve the quarterly targets
– Monitor all ongoing opportunities in the assigned accounts and report progress of opportunities on a weekly basis.
– Build and maintain professional relationships with key personnel and maintain customer satisfaction at multiple levels.
– Identify and win new opportunities in the Enterprise accounts through effective new business development.
– Be able to manage very high revenue based opportunities commercially to meet revenue and margin growth strategies.
– Prepare and Present Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, half year and annual business plans to Softcell Management as requested
– Coordinate the involvement of other company personnel, including Product Management, support, service, and management resources.
– Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
– At least 3-8 years of hard core sales experience of which at least 2 years of sales experience (including the current job) in the IT industry with good software and technology knowledge
– Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
– English (written and verbal)
– Driven by targets
– Basic understanding of contracts, Terms and conditions and the ability to negotiate standard and non standard T&Cs
– Understand basic financial rules including taxation, Cost of sale, budget, leasing.
– Deliver regular inputs to Product Management team to pull together and lead sales campaigns (via planning / SBU strategies) to increase sales of strategic solutions
– Ability to articulate in written format responses to clients requirements of strategic solutions
CTC for this position is Rs. 8-12 Lakh (70:30 ratio of fixed:variable)
Source by iimjobsShare: