National Payments Corporation of India Recruitment Notification 2018. NPCI inviting applications for the positions of Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on April 26th, 2018..
Post and Vacancies :
Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager – 01 Post
Job Location : Mumbai
Educational Qualification : B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech
Other Qualifications :
1. Post Name: Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager – NETC
2. Experience : 2 to 5 years
3. Qualification :B.Tech/M.Tech
4. Location : Mumbai (Goregaon)
5. Job Description:1.Manager Complete Test Cycle of NETC System Online & Offline EGCS 2.Writing Test Cases 3. Perform UAT Testing, Regression Testing 4. Prepared & Maintain Test Reports 5. Coordinate with IT team for Bug Closure
6. Operational Responsibility: 1.Manage the complete test cycle of software development from requirements gathering to user acceptance and release testing 2. Plan testing at different stages within the development cycle, including formulation of testing objectives and quality criteria, development of testing strategy and recommending testing approach. 3. Recommend functional and non-functional testing standards and implement same within the software test cycle. 4. Design and develop, write test cases in consultation with BD/PD and prepared Business Requirement Document (BRD) 5. Create and maintain effective test reports in consultation with IT/PD Team 6. Prepare and submit reports on work progress on a regular basis.
National Payments Corporation of India, Mumbai
Selection Process…………..Read More>>
Source by govtjobsmela..Share: