Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018 – Quality Assurance Establishment Pune Jobs Notification for the positions of Multi Tasking Staff.Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the vacant posts
Last Date for Submission of Application is on January 24th, 2018..
Post and Vacancies :-
1.Multi Tasking Staff – 01
Job Location: Pune
1. Name of the post & Scale of Pay: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) & Pay Level – 1 [Rs.5200-20,200 GP 1800/- (PB-1) (pre-revised)]
2. Qualifictaion: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board OR Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate from a recognized Institute
3. Place of Work. Selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India. However, initial place of posting is likely to be at Pune.
Age: Between 18- 25 Years. Upper age limit relaxable for Govt servants upto 40 yrs.
(a) Duly completed application on the prescribed format as per Appendix ‘A I’ typed in English (in A4 size paper) along with admit card as per Appendix ‘A II’ in duplicate. Application should be forwarded to “The QAO, QAE(WE), CQAE(EE) COMPLEX AUNDH CAMP, PUNE -411027” so as to reach on or before closing date.
(b) One self-addressed envelope (size approximately 25cm x 10cm) should be enclosed with the application form for sending call letter.
(c) Three recent passport size, one self-signed photograph affixed in appropriate box on the application form and other two self-signed photographs, one each on the admit cards.
(d) The Government Servants are to produce No Objection Certificate from the Employer
(e) Self attested certificates in respect Ex-servicemen duly indicating the proof of ex-servicemen issued by competent authority, where applicable (Annexure-II).
(f) Self attested copy of certificate showing the Disability for Physically Handicapped Personnel.
Application received after the due date (even due to postal delay) will be rejected summarily and no correspondence will be entertained.Duration of the test can be one day or more. Candidates will make their own arrangement for lodging/boarding during the test.Though essential qualification for the post is matriculation, higher qualification, if any, possessed by the candidate is to be disclosed in the application form
Selection Will be based on Written Examination
How to Apply:-
1. The envelope must be clearly superscribed on the top as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MULTI TASKING STAFF (MTS) and CATEGORY “UR” (i.e. SC/ST/OBC/UR/ESM/PWDs) and sent by Registered/Speed Post only to The QAO, QAE(WE), CQAE(EE) COMPLEX AUNDH CAMP, PUNE -411027
2. The closing date for receipt of Applications from candidates will be 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News while the last date of receipt of application from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 28 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Important Dates :-
Last Date of Registration :- 24/01/2018
Source by govtjobsmela..Share: