KFD Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Forest Department shortly KFD announced notification for Forest Guard and Deputy Range Forest Officers posts. KFD invites online applications from the most eligible and effective Individuals to the engagement of 569 vacant posts. Interested Candidates who are waiting for Latest Karnataka Govt Job Vacancy as you can apply online. The candidates who have done 12th/Degree are eligible to apply to this notification. KFD Online applications are available on the official website. Candidates who want to apply for Karnataka Forest Department Jobs and should follow the below given procedure.
Here in below we provide some details regarding the KFD Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2018 Notification such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about KFD Jobs from the official link. Candidates should apply to this notification till 10th of May 2018 only.
Details of KFD Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Karnataka Forest Department (KFD)
Employment Category: State Government Job
Total Vacancies: 569
Job Location: Karnataka
Vacancy Details of KFD Karnataka Forest Recruitment
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Forest Guard (FG)||240||Rs.11600-21000/-|
|Deputy Range Forest Officer (DRFO)||329||Rs.12500-24000-/|
Eligibility criteria for KFD FG & DRFO Posts
- Forest Guard : Must have passed PUC or 12th Class from a recognized board
- Deputy Range Forest Officer: Candidates must have done Graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized university/institute.
Age Limit (as on 17.01.2018)
|Name of the Posts||Maximum Age|
|Forest Guard (FG)||27 yrs.|
|Deputy Range Forest Officer (DRFC)||35 yrs.|
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- General/OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 50/-
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
Mode of Application
How to Apply for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment
- Go to official website and then Notifications.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Closing date for submission of online application||10.05.2018|
Source by dailyrecruitmen..Share: