ISRO Recruitment 2018 notification announced for the post of Scientist Assistant, Technician-B, Junior Hindi Translator, Medical Officer, Driver Cum Operator, Fireman, Primary Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
About ISRO: Indian Space Research Organisation -ISRO is the Indian Space Agency under the Government of India.It’s formed in the year of 1969 and headquarters in Bangalore.ISRO Managed and Controlled by the Department of Space(DoS).ISRO having sub divisions for their Research facilities, Test facilities, Construction and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, HRD..etc. ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, Location-based services, telecommunication, meteorological application and in the management of our natural resources. The Indian Space Programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development. If you want more detail about ISRO you can check about us section in isro.gov.in
ISRO Recruitment 2018:
ISRO Recruit the graduates to depend on their qualification.ISRO Recruitment news available in ISRO Website and also Employment News newspaper.It conducts written the examination and another eligibility test to hire the right candidates.At present, ISRO announced vacancies for Scientist Assistant, Technician-B, Jr Hindi Translator, Medical Officer, Driver Cum Operator, Fireman, Primary Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher through ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board(ICRB). Candidates can apply for this ISRO Recruitment latest by 18 June 2018.
List of Current vacancies in ISRO Careers:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Scientist Asst/ Technician- B||8||ISRO ADRIN Vacancy|
|Technician- B/JHT||7||ISRO Vacancy|
|Medical Officer/ Teacher||19||ISRO SHAR Vacancy|
ISRO ADRIN Recruitment 2018 for Scientist Asst/Technician- B:
|Job Role||Scientist Assistant, Technician-B|
|Job Location||Secunderabad (Telangana)|
|Last Date||18 June 2018|
ISRO Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Scientist Assistant: First Class degree in B.Sc with Mathematics, Physics and Computer Sciences subjects.
- SSLC/SSC pass +ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Electrician/Information Technology / Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance / Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance Trade.
Age Limit (As on 18.06.2018): 18 to 35 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per govt rules.
- Scientist Assistant – 2 Posts
- Technician- B Electrician – 1 Post
- Technician- B IT – 5 Posts
ISRO Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
- Two level recruitment process of (1) Written test and (2) Skill Test (Curriculam based)
- Based on the academic performance and biodata, initial screening will be done to shortlist candidates for taking up Written test.
- The final selections will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely based on the scores obtained by them in the written test…………………..Read More>>
Source by freshersvoiceShare: