Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
Indian Army Current Openings 2018:
- Join Indian Army Recruitment for Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES – 40)
- Join Indian Army Recruitment for Tradesman Mate
- Join Indian Army Recruitment for Messenger
- Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally at Bharatpur (Rajasthan)
- Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally at Patiala (Punjab)
- Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally at Secunderabad (Telangana)
- Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally at Sikkim
- Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally at Hisar (Haryana)
- Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally at Vishakapattinam (AP)
- Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally at Kargil (J&K)
Indian Army Recruitment – Technical Entry Scheme (TES-40)
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||14 June 2018|
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics.
- Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms.
- For Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North Eastern regions of India, Garhwal and Kumaon, the minimum acceptable height will be 5 cms less.
- In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms.
Age Limit: A candidate must not be below 16 1/2 years and above 19 1/2 years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 1999 and not after 01 Jul 2002 (both days inclusive).
- Total training will be 5 years.
- Basic Military Training: 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Technical Training: (i) Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
- Award of Degree: The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of the final examination. During the last two semesters, the officers will be permitted only one relegation on academic grounds. This relegation will be within the maximum two relegations permitted on academic grounds in the entire Engineering degree (8 semesters) in accordance with JNU Ordinance.
Join Indian Army Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of applications. Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at selection centres by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Candidates will put through two state selection procedure.Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II.Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day.Duration of SSB interview is five days excluding day of arrival.
- This will be followed by medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining
letter for training in the order of merit.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview from July 2018 onwards…………Read More>>
Source by freshersvoiceShare: