IFFCO Recruitment 2018 | Management Trainee/ Accounts Officer | B.Com/ CA | Across India | Last Date: 15th July 2018
|Company||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Ltd (IFFCO)|
|Position||Financial Management Trainee (FMT) / Sr. Accounts Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||–|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Salay||Rs. 40,000 – 65,500/- PM|
|Last Date to Apply||15-07-2018|
- Chartered Accountants along with Graduation in Commerce with minimum 60% marks from a University recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Additional qualification of Company Secretary will be an added advantage.
- Candidates having passed CA in first attempt will be preferred.
Experience: Candidates with minimum 3 years post-qualification experience, if found suitable, may be directly placed as Senior Accounts Officer.
Age limit (As on 1st August 2018): 30 years.
Relaxations: Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- During training, stipend and other benefits will be paid as per the Rules of IFFCO or its associates i.e ranging from Rs 40,000- 65,500 (approx).
- On successful completion of one year training, candidates may be appointed in suitable regular pay scales as per the Rules of IFFCO or its associates. After absorption CTC may be Rs.12 lacs per annum. (approx.)
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15th July 2018.
Apply Link: Click Here
Source by recruitment-alertsShare: