HDFC Life Smart Achievers Program: HDFC Life’s Smart Achievers Program is an initiative by HDFC Life in association with Manipal Global to nurture industry leaders of the future.
Selected candidates will undergo 4 months classroom training program, 2 months on the job training & 6 months internship. Candidate needs to pay 1.4 lakh +18% service tax as training course fee & 70% of this fee will be refunded as stipend during the first year itself.
From 12th Month onwards start working as Executive Sales Trainee with Salary 3Lakh /annum.
Executive Sales Trainee
Rs. 3 Lakhs Per annum
Any Graduate, B.E/B.Tech, M.B.A ,MCA, M.Tech, Any Post Graduate
You should be between 21 – 30 years
Online Communication Test, HR interview
Payment can be done in three installments by self funding Rs. 86,000/-, Rs 39,600/- and Rs 39,600/- including 18% service tax). Education loan facility available to fund for the entire course fee of INR 1.4 lakh + service tax (Loan Provider – HDFC Bank)
- Online Assessment
- Face to Face Interview
- Assured job at HDFC Life with Salary 3Lakh /annum
- The job role will be Executive Sales Trainee at J2 band
- J2 Band- One level above the front line sales employees
- PG Diploma in Insurance from Manipal University
- Training fee Rs 1.4 lakh + Service tax
- Loan facilitated by HDFC Bank for the entire fee
1.Agency Channel: To build a high performing distribution network of financial consultants and enable them to sell life insurance policies. The incumbent will be evaluated mainly on the ability to build a strong distribution and sustainable network to meet business targets and quality of business.
2. Bancassurance Channel: Meet the business targets (Top line, Persistency, Product mix) by collaborating with and driving channel partners.
3. Direct channel:Meet the business targets by driving and motivating the channel partner’s sales team. Continuous interaction with the sales team of channel partners Arranging sufficient training towards licensing of sales team of channel partners. Be a coach and guide to the sales team members of the channel partner.