HDFC Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Virtual Relationship Manager Positions in Mumbai Locations. Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend walkin interview on given dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Company Name : HDFC Bank
Designation : Virtual Relationship Manager
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Location : Mumbai
Salary : Rs 5,00,000/- Lakhs P.A
Job Description :
- Accurate resolution for customer queries.
- Promoting Digital Banking services for a superior customer service experience.
- Profiling of customers in order to aid right cross-servicing of Bank products
- Accurate logging and resolution of complaints.
- Attrition control of customers.
- Regular interactions with the customers and pro-actively assessing customer needs.
- Deepening relationship by cross selling ‘sticky products’ like Demat, Bill Pay, Advisory etc.
- Ensure portfolio quality of relationship while racing considering eligibility.
- Monitor large amount movements and account closure from the deposit accounts.
- Ensure retention of customers.
Company Profile :
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 90,421 employees and has a presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai. HDFC Bank is India’s second-largest private sector lender by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of February 2016 It was ranked 69th in 2016 BrandZTM Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands.
1994 HDFC Bank was incorporated, with its registered office in Mumbai, India. Its first corporate office and a full service branch at Sandoz House, Worli was inaugurated by the then Union Finance Minister, Manmohan Singh.
Apply Mode : Online
Source by freshersjobsway….Share: