American Express Recruitment For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Business Analyst Positions in Gurgaon Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend For Walkin Interviews on Given Dates.Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Company Name : American Express
Designation : Business Analyst
No Of Positions : Multiple Posts
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 1 – 4 years
Location : Gurgaon
Salary : Rs 2,00,000 – 4,75,000 P.A
Job Description :
- Manage user administration on SBS Sales Force, performing quality assurance reviews to ensue new user profiles are setup according to compliance and business policies.
- Investigate and resolve user reported issues on business rules, processes, data, and reporting. Evaluate if outside assistance is required and assign cases accordingly. Provide root cause analysis on issues.
- Annual Portfolio Realignments & other adhoc support with portfolio transfers.
- Data Quality Monitoring by performing scheduled audits & other data cleansing tasks.
- Support User Acceptance Testing for key projects.
- Collaborate with technologies and business and assist then in resolving the issues.
- Monitor and track user reported issues through reports/dashboards to ensure that timeliness & quality goals are met.
- Communicate with users via email, instant messenger, telephone, and Live Meeting to analyse problem and provide updates or issue resolution.
- Maintain documentation for processes used by the customer support team and the support knowledge base for known issues.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Company Profile :
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Manhattan’s Three World Financial Center in New York City, United States. Founded in 1850, it is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses. Amex cards account for approximately 24% of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions in the US.
BusinessWeek and Interbrand ranked American Express as the 22nd most valuable brand in the world, estimating the brand to be worth US$14.97 billion. Fortune listed Amex as one of the top 20 Most Admired Companies in the World.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 11th May 2017
Walkin Time : 02:00 PM to 07:30 PM
Venue Details :
American Express, 15th Floor,
Tower B, Reception Area, Building No. 5,
DLF Cyber City, Phase II, Gurgaon, Haryana.
Source by freshersjobsway…Share: