Manager/Senior Manager – Operations, Origination Services
Location : Mumbai – Techweb
Shift : Night (Starting 9:30 PM IST)
Business Summary :
– Altisource Origination Services (AOS) provides support services to residential mortgage banking businesses.
– This position reports directly to the Manager/Senior Manager.
Responsibilities include :
– Maintain a working knowledge of all current mortgage industry guidelines, federal and state lending laws and have the ability to interpret credit policy, investor and origination guidelines
– Recruit, train and lead a team of offshore associates and analysts
– Manage the daily operations associated with the originations and fulfillment of residential mortgage loans
– Develop performance metrics for each position within area of responsibility and lead staff toward exceeding stated business objectives
– Develop monitoring and reporting capability to effectively track the performance of each functional area
– Utilize decision and reporting tools to minimize variability, improve quality and maximize profitability of the business
– Review loan file for compliance with client’s policies and procedures and handle escalations
– Interact effectively with senior management, other departments and customers
Key Result Areas :
– Create a team capable of delivering excellent customer service and excellent loan quality.
– Meet or exceed team/department productivity standard with 100% accuracy.
– Meet client SLAs and ensure customer satisfaction.
– Motivate, develop and retain a disparate employee base.
– Minimum 8 years of experience with at least 3 years in managing Originations Underwriting.
– Currently in an operations supervisory position handling a significant team size (at least 50+ associates)
– Deep understanding of US mortgage products and originations guidelines preferred.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the business sense to recognize both departmental and company priorities.
– At least 3 years of experience in direct client communication (verbal & written)
– Management graduate preferred
– Open to working in shifts
Source by iimjobs